Display advertising refers to the online advertising that you see as you browse the Internet. They are basically billboards for the Internet, but the difference is that they provide much more control, flexibility, and tracking online.
In addition to standard display ad networks, we can dive even further with dynamic display advertising. We provide contextual targeting, behavioral targeting, and site retargeting.
Contextual targeting uses third-party information to display your ads within ad networks alongside webpages that are related. For example, an article about how to achieve flawless skin might have a dynamically-placed ad next to it for a local spa or beauty product for sale in your local area.
These can be limited by zip codes so that your ad can appear on premium, highly-visited sites, such as national news sites, without the huge cost.
Ad networks allow us to show relevant ads to users who have been browsing for the same things across the web.
For example, maybe someone has been researching new furniture online. Then, that person goes to another site about couches. This information is then used by the ad networks to show that user relevant ads from a local furniture store.
Only 2% of people actually take action on your website during the first visit. Site retargeting helps to bring back the other 98%.
It works by tracking people who visit your site and then displaying your ads as they browse other sites. It's effective because most people are "window shoppers" and do not buy right away. Retargeting keeps you in front of them and top of mind when they're ready to buy.
The level of control over who will see your ad allows for greater audience relevance meaning that the people who are most likely interested in your services or products will see them.
We can see which ads are doing well, and which are performing poorly so that we can make adjustments as necessary. This allows us to continually mold our strategy into the perfect solution for you.
Our designers work with your account representative to develop promotions, offers, and calls-to-action to see which leads to more sales. Just as the seasons change, the same message will need to be changed throughout the year to maintain momentum. We've got it covered.
Whether we're working to bring previous visitors back to your site or just to place your ads in front of individuals seeking similar services, you can rest assured that your display advertising is reaching the right audience through contextual targeting, behavioral targeting, and site retargeting.
Display advertising will send relevant visitors to your website, but those visitors aren't going to convert easily into customers if you don't have a sales-driven website. It's important to build a foundation first.