After selling their first dealership in Benton, Arkansas, to a national holding company, the Landers family had an uphill battle to fight online. The online presence that took years to build for the original dealership was now their biggest competitor: Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Starting a new location in Little Rock meant building an online presence from the ground up to compete with the former dealership. Additionally, Landers started out as Little Rock Chrysler Dodge Jeep, but decided to bring the family name back by rebranding the dealership as Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Futhermore, the new website was nonexistent among search results, showing up on Page 7 of Google when searching key terms related to the dealership.
The Big Idea:
Team SI completely rebranded the online presence of Little Rock Chrysler Dodge Jeep to Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep. This strategy involved changing all business listings across the Web and optimizing website content and back-end Meta information to reflect the new and improved brand. Team SI continued to optimize the site on an ongoing basis to slowly build organic rank.
- The dealership now ranks on Page 1 for all related catergories
- The dealership received the No. 1 spot in Google search for new models released, such as the 2013
Dodge Dart or the 2013 Dodge Ram
- Steve Landers CDJ, which had no online reputation when SI began its work, gained 4.5 out of 5 star
ratings on multiple online directory sites within a few months of the campaign beginning
- Steve Landers CDJ continues to break store sale records every month
- The dealership receives new leads through digital marketing efforts
- With this successful return on investment, Steve Landers CDJ continues to convert funds allocated for
traditional advertising to a more significant investment in digital marketing